Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WonHundred Word Wednesday: Quick, hide!

Hey readers! Late in the day again, but still here on Wednesday. :) I've got a silly little flash fiction for you today! Check it out:

The prompt: Quick, hide behind the sofa

My story:


You can’t trust a charming guy. Darren taught me that. We’d been dating for two months and were watching a movie at his place when the lock on the front door turned. He leapt off the couch. “Quick, hide behind the sofa!”

“What? Why?” I asked.

“Just do it!” He tugged at my arm.

The door swung open, a tall blonde chick stared at me. “Who are you?” she asked.

“Darren’s girlfriend. Who are you?”

“I’m his girlfriend.”

I snagged Darren’s cell phone as it buzzed, reading the text aloud ‘I miss you, baby.’

Darren grinned, “Ladies, I can explain.”


I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you thought in the comments and don't forget to check out the other stories posted on the Facebook page. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment