Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WonHundred Word Wednesday: The Old Woman


Hey it's Wednesday! After flaking out last week, I'm back this week. And here's this week's story.

The prompt: The old woman turned and smiled

My Story:


The woman stood stooped over a table, her back to Amber.

“I will tell you where to find your necklace, my dear Princess. But first you must do something for me.”

Relief flooded Amber’s heart. She’d been foolish to wear the necklace, to lose it, foolish to risk the kingdom’s safety. But at last, the journey was nearly over. At last she could return home to her father. “Yes, please tell me. I will do anything.”

The witch’s laugh sent shivers down Amber’s spine. The old woman turned and smiled. “All I need you to do, is kill the king!”


Don't forget to check out our Facebook page to see what everyone else posted. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderfully horrible choice. This is intriguing and makes me want to know more.

    ReplyDelete