Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WonHundred Word Wednesday: Home Sweet Home


Hey there awesome readers! Here's this week's flash fiction!

The prompt: The place had a radiance about it

My story:


The front door creaked as I pushed it open, the scent of dust strong in the air. “Home sweet home,” I murmured. Though it had been empty for two years and was in serious need of some TLC, the place had a radiance about it. I could already picture how it would look once everything was cleaned up.

The door swung shut behind me, making me jump. I turned, but no one was there. The lights flickered and a chill swept through the air, making me shiver.

I’d considered getting a roommate, but hadn’t planned on her being a ghost.


Don't forget to check out the other stories by going to our Facebook page! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment