Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WonHundred Word Wednesday: Lottery ticket

Here's another catch up!

Prompt: What do you mean, you lost the lottery ticket?

My story:


“What do you mean, you lost the lottery ticket?” David asked Drew.

“I didn’t mean to.” Drew pouted. “You told me to put it somewhere secret, and I just forgot.”

“Oh man, Dad is going to kill us.”

“What are we going to do?”

Just then the front door slammed shut. They heard Dad muttering loudly on his way to the living room. 

“Today’s the day, I can feel it in my bones. Years of trying and losing, but today is the day.”

A moment passed, “David! Where’s my ticket!?”

They exchanged a scared glance before running out the door.


Don't forget to read the others' stories!

Wendy Knight, Author: www.wendyknightauthor.blogspot.com
Kelly Martin, Author: www.kellymartinbooks.blogspot.com
Alison Woods (Peering Into. . .): http://alisonmillerwoods.wordpress.com/
Jessica Winn, The Distracted Writer:http://thedistractedwriter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment